CBSE announced in the month of February 2019 that they will be announcing the results earlier this year by one or two weeks than usual dates. Whereas the exact date of the result declaration is not yet announced but it’s for sure that the class 10 results will be announced within a week when class12 results are announced.
Compartment Examination Details:-
Three chances are available to the candidates which will be appearing for the compartment exams. As per CBSE, the candidates can appear for the compartment exams in the present year in the month of July or August, or in the next year March or April and the last chance of appearing will be in July of august of the next year. For more information please visit: - Cbse.nic.in and myCBSEguide.com
Highlighting points by CBSE
1. If any candidate fails to pass or clear the compartment exams in all the three attempts then he/she have to reappear for all the subjects in the next year.
2. Candidates who are reappearing in their compartment subjects the next year have to only appear for the theory exams whereas the practical marks will be the same.
3. Candidates who have cleared the examination under the vocational scheme will be allowed to reappear for the improvement of performance in the present or following year only if they have for pursued further studies
A senior CBSE board official narrated that CBSE will be issuing only a single document which combines of the mark sheet and certificate for Class 10 board exams from 2019.
4. The students can buy the application form for Class 10 Improvement just Rs 200 and for any queries they can log onto the link- http://cbse.nic.in/newsite.html
5. All the exams forms are available online
6. Till October 2019 is the last date for filling the Improvement exam forms
8. Improvement exam for CBSE class 10 & class 12 will be conducted April to March 2019