20 February 2019 | Source: : Oswaal Books Editorial Board
There is always a confusion regarding what are allowed and not allowed for the CBSE Board Exams 2019, so to clear the confusion the dos and don’ts are very clearly mentioned below.
Do’s for the CBSE Board Exams 2019:-
1. Admit Cards- you can directly download your admit cards from the CBSE website and carry it along with you to all the exams. It should be signed by your parents.
2. Stationery- Pens, pencils, sharpener, eraser, blue, black pens are allowed and whitener’s pens are strictly prohibited to be carried in the examination hall.
3. Food- Only the diabetic patients can carry food with them like- snacks, fruits, 500 ml water bottle, snacks, and sugar tablets.
4. Adhar Card or any other Identity Proof:-
This is not mandatory but it’s good to carry one of your proofs with you while giving your boards exams.
5. Wallet- You have to submit your wallet to the invigilator because if you are caught with it then you have to pay penalty.
6. School Uniform is compulsory.
The following are not allowed in the CBSE Board exams 2019:-