CBSE always believes in Global Trends of Educational TransFor mation and Continual Improvement Process which means that the Board continually examines its processes and curriculum to evolve and find resonance amongst the educational fraternity. In this context, CBSE had restored Class X Board examination from the academic year 2017-18 doing away with the CCE pattern. Further to this, on 15th March 2018, CBSE released an updated curriculum For Academic Year 2018-2019 on which these latest edition of Oswaal Question Banks are based.
We at Oswaal Books are always proactive to follow the changes proposed by the Board and implement the same as soon as possible to put the students, parents and teachers at ease. The Oswaal Question Banks have been modified and rewritten as per the latest Board guidelines in order to supplement the need of the students during the entire academic year!
As the CBSE remodeled assessment structure is divided in two major parts namely Internal Assessment and Board Examinations, Oswaal Question Banks have been designed to assist students to prepare For their periodic tests, internal assignments as well as the Board examinations with equal ease. Oswaal Question Banks will not only help students with regular studies but will also equip the teachers with the most updated study material For the class.
The Question Banks have been designed with a lot of care and attention to details. All chapters are arranged ’TOPICWISE’ where each topic is explained in detail and covers all typologies of Questions specified by CBSE, with well labelled diagrams and high quality figures/diagrams For fast learning. Answers from CBSE Marking scheme are highlighted in order to specify the correct method of answering questions For attaining maximum marks. We hope to make Oswaal Question Banks a student’s best companion to sail through the entire academic year smoothly.
Some of the key highlights of Oswaal Question Banks are:
1. Chapterwise/ Topicwise presentation For systematic and methodical study
2. Previous Years’ Examination Questions with Marking Scheme & Toppers’ Answers For exam-oriented study
3. Mind Maps in each chapter For making learning simple
4. ‘Commonly Made Errors’ at the end of each chapter to assist students to study better
• Chapterwise/ Topicwise presentation for the systematic and methodical study
• Previous Years’ Examination Questions with Marking Scheme & Toppers’ Answers for exam-oriented study
• Remembering, Understanding, Application, Analysing& Evaluation and Creation Based Question based on Bloom’s Taxonomy for cognitive skills development
• Multiple Choice Questions included as per the latest design of the Question Paper issued by CBSE
• Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple.
• ’Most likely Questions’ generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
• Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Hybrid Learning Experience.